Whitney Houston's cause of death has been ruled an accidental drowning, according to People.com, who broke the story.
Whitney had cocaine in her system when she died. The reasons/causes attributing to the drowning are being blamed on cocaine use and heart disease.
Houston was found dead Feb. 11th in her hotel room at the Beverly Hilton.
When we have more information, will pass it on.-DocFB
The toxicology reports leaked on Bille Mays and it is not good. Cocaine was found in his system. His wife is stating it is untrue and is very upset.
Mays had heart disease and the use of the cocaine byproduct raised his blood pressure and accelerated his precondition and it complicated his heart disease the toxicology report stats. Not all cocaine users are easy to point out.
This is a sad situation and I did not see that coming.-Dr.FB
Danny Gans death last month has now been ruled an accidental overdose caused by a prescription pain killer. The coroner says he died from toxic levels of hydromorphone, which is in the prescription drug dilaudid and he was using it to heal chronic pain.
It is now revealed Danny had heart disease which was caused by high blood pressure. Making the heart work overtime was also Gans suffering from polycythemia, which is the opposite of say someone being anemic, where his body was producing too many red blood cells.
He took the medicine for a while it seems as he had two shoulder surgeries while playing baseball back in the day and he used the medicine for that.
This story is a sad one and I hope his family found the answers that they needed so they can be in peace.-Dr.FB