OK....so here's the scoop for today...
People Magazine released it's New Moon Collector's Edition issue TODAY! I urge ALL Twilight fans to run out to your local newsstand and pick up a copy...or 3. One to read, one to drool on and one to keep as a collector's item.
If you haven't played Scene-It or have no idea what Scene-It is, now's the time to find out what it's all about! Scene-It Twilight Edition was also released today! I haven't gotten my copy yet, but you can bet, your girl is goin' out to pick it up A.S.A.P.! You can find it at retail stores wherever games are sold.
Another bit of fun news...we found out via Twitter that the CD booklet for the New Moon Soundtrack, will fold out to be a Cullen Poster! So, make sure you run out to your local record store first thing in the morning (or if you can find one open til midnight or later, go tonight) and grab your copy. We can't stop listening to the soundtrack on MySpace! It's hot!
That's it for now. Make sure you keep checkin' back with me for all that is Twilight!
It’s almost here....the release of the Twilight Saga: New Moon Soundtrack! Twi-heads have been overwhelming in their demand for the release, so they were nice enough to bump up the date! Here is the listing for those who haven’t seen it yet.
NEW MOON SOUNDTRACK TRACK LIST
1. DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE – MEET ME ON THE EQUINOX
2. BAND OF SKULLS – FRIENDS
3. THOM YORKE – HEARING DAMAGE
4. LYKKE LI – POSSIBILITY
5. THE KILLERS – A WHITE DEMON LOVE SONG
6. ANYA MARINA – SATELLITE HEART
7. MUSE – I BELONG TO YOU (NEW MOON REMIX)
8. BON IVER & ST. VINCENT – ROSYLN
9. BLACK REBEL MOTORCYCLE CLUB – DONE ALL WRONG
10. HURRICANE BELLS – MONSTERS
11. SEA WOLF – THE VIOLET HOUR
12. OK GO – SHOOTING THE MOON
13. GRIZZLY BEAR WITH VICTORIA LEGRAND – SLOW LIFE
14. EDITORS – NO SOUND BUT THE WIND
15. ALEXANDRE DESPLAT – NEW MOON (THE MEADOW)
And in other Twilight news:
Due to overwhelming demand, the New Moon soundtrack is now being pushed up for release this Friday October 16th.
The official date was to be next Tuesday.
Do you plan on buying the soundtrack?-Dr.FB