The British Columbia Coroners Service revealed the autopsy results of "Glee" star Corey Monteith and said the actor died of a Heroin and alcohol overdose.
They are still doing results and let the family know of the results before making them public.
Corey was found dead on Saturday in his hotel room in Vancouver. He was 31 years old.-DocFB
Diagnosis: A sad and tragic accident indeed. I guess I don't understand the whole drug thing...and for that I am thankful. I wish Corey and his family could say the same.
Bobby Brown has just entered rehab for alcohol addiction. The 43 year old has admitted to friends he "just can't do it on his own" anymore.
The R&B singer just completed a tour with his former band-mates New Edition and suffered the loss of his ex-wife Whitney Houston back in February and appeared on Ellen where he opened up about how her death affected him.
Since Whitney's death, he married longtime girlfriend Alicia Etheridge, who says that Bobby is doing well.-DocFB
Amy's blood alcohol level was 4 times the legal limit, according to the coroner's report. The labeled it as "Death by misadventure" and drugs did not play a part.
Winehouse's family has already released a statement:
"It is some relief to finally find out what happened to Amy. We understand there was alcohol in her system when she passed away, it is likely a build up of alcohol in her system over a number of days."
"The court heard that Amy was battling hard to conquer her problems with alcohol and it is a source of great pain to us that she could not win in time. She had started drinking again that week after a period of abstinence."
"It underlines how important our work with the Amy Winehouse Foundation is to us, to help as many young people and children as we can in her name."
"It means a lot to us and from the overwhelming messages of support we have had since Amy died, we know she meant a great deal to people all over the world. We want to thank everyone for that and for their continuing enthusiasm for the Foundation."
In some weird way, I do not feel closure in knowing how Amy died. I am not sure Amy's family does as well. The thing is, we lost a talent whose death may have been avoided.
When Amy passed, this song was playing in my head and I want to share it with you now.
Here is "Miss You" by Breakerbox. Miss you Amy.-DocFB
Diagnosis: Addiction...sometimes...is stronger than Love....
Amy Winehouse's toxicology reports have come back and no illegal drugs were found in her system at the time of her death. Alcohol was found in Amy's system but it cannot be determined what part or if any it played in her death.
Here is an official statement released in the past hour;
"Toxicology results returned to the Winehouse family by authorities have
confirmed that there were no illegal substances in Amy's system at the time of
"Results indicate that alcohol was
present but it cannot be determined as yet if it played a role in her
Very interesting. Where are the people who said drugs would be found in her system?
Amy Winehouse died a month ago today. Some people said they were not shocked by her death, but we wonder how they feel today. Someone's daughter died. That is how we reported it. Regardless of her troubled past, we never assumed it was drugs.
In all honesty, it really doesn't matter. It is not going to bring this talent back. Perhaps it will show in the future, until you know what happened, chill n see what actually is the case.-Dr.FB
Diagnosis: Sometimes, You Don't Know It All
Mitch Winehouse, the father of Amy Winehouse, has been grieving since his daughter's death last weekend. He has been grieving in different ways as any person would be in this situation. He also understands that Amy's fans have been grieving. Mitch decided to give away some of Amy's belongings to her fans.
Mitch came up to fans still mourning the singer by her Camden place where she used to live and died, and gave out clothes, jewelery and more. The singer was buried on Tuesday.
Mitch said this to fans after giving away her things; "There are Amy's T-shirts. This is what she would have wanted — for her fans to have her clothes. God bless Amy Winehouse.”
There are reports from family members and doctors that Amy may have died by trying to quit cold turkey when it came to alcohol, as we reported earlier.
We will not know her cause of death for another 2 to 3 weeks.-Dr.FB
Diagnosis: Hope Those Items Do NOT End Up On Ebay
Another day, another reason how Amy Winehouse may have died. This time, an "insider"s is saying the way Amy quit alcohol so fast may have led to her death. Ahh. Ok there little buddy.
The insider claims "Abstinence gave her body such a fright, they thought it was eventually the cause of her death."
The thing is, Amy Winehouse's father, Mitch, is saying this absolutely could be the reason.
Doctors had told Amy to gradually reduce her intake of alcohol and to avoid bingeing at all costs. Amy told him she couldn't do that. It was all or nothing and she gave up completely. The shock of giving up, after everything she had been through over a bad few years, was just too much for her to take."
Wow. So do you believe that perhaps in her rush to get clean, her heart couldn't take it and she died? We will have to wait 2 to 4 weeks for the toxicology reports still.-Dr.FB
Diagnosis: Cold Turkey Is The Cause?
Lindsay Lohan was sentenced yesterday in a Beverly Hills Court House to wear a SCRAM bracelet on her leg, which goes off if she takes any drugs or drinks any alcohol.
She has to take her mandatory alcohol ed classes and interestingly enough, she could not provide her plane ticket itinerary for last week when she said her passport was "stolen" and had to miss the court date on Thursday but could provide her ticket for afterwards.
The judge was none too pleased about this since she had to delay her vacation by a day to deal with Lindsay Slowhands Lohan.
So will Lindsay be able to stay off the alcohol and drugs or will she SCRAM?-Dr.FB
David Hasselhoff was hospitalized after suffering a seizure Friday. We are hearign reports it was brought on by being drunk and with David taking anti-seizure medication, it doesn't mix.
His ex-wife has already seen him at the hospital and at the time of writing, he has not been released.
We hope he gets well soon but at the same time we hope he gets help soon.-Dr.FB
David Hasselhoff was released from the hospital and said it was not alcohol poisoning that got him in the hospital but a really really bad earache. It seems like the "America's Got Talent" star has people backing his story up as well.
He said he is taking medicine for his ear and also other prescribed medicine which makes it impossible for him to drink so he is stating that his ex-wife forced his daughter to make that call that it was alcohol.
His reps back the story and the other side of his family have remained mum since his announcement. It just goes to show; you can't always believe what you beer hear.-Dr.FB